There’s something about the start of spring, the smell of fresh air and flowers that makes you want to live your best life and pamper yourself. Skin care is important, it can make you feel good and empowered even when you barely have anything on your face. This is my list of favs for the face featuring a list of my top skin care products to make sure you continue to glow.
- Korres Pomegranate Face Mask: Korres Athens was born in Greece and boasts products with all-natural ingredients. The brands philosophy comes from the use of these ingredients. I’ve used their makeup wipes, makeup remover and the rose face mask and recommend them all. The Pomegranate Face Mask is my favourite, it smells delicious and contains a mix of tannins, anthocyanins, minerals and vitamins A, C and E. The mask helps to tighten the pores and is good for sensitive skin, making it glow and feel fresh.
- Frank Body Coffee Face Scrub: For the coffee addicts out there, this one is for you. Espresso in a tube, this scrub will exfoliate, remove impurities and make your skin feel smooth after one use. Frank Body uses all-natural ingredients and is perfect for those with sensitive skin that still like to use scented products. It’s not too harsh, has not been tested on animals and removes dirt like a dream.
- Soap & Glory Body Buff: Soap & Glory has produced some amazing products and their body buff Scrub ‘Em and Leave ‘Em is no different. With babassu oil, sea salt and moisturising jojoba and mandarin oils this buff is amazing at removing dead skin . It smells delicious with scents of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk. Use it to exfoliate before shaving to make the skin feel soft and smooth.
- Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter 3-in-1 Creamy Body Wash: This cream is amazing. It cleanses, moisturisers and makes the skin feel incredibly soft and supple. I swear by this product and my skin has never been softer after using it. Full of shea and cocoa butter, sweet almond, grapeseed and macadamia oils and vitamin E the cream is also perfect for shaving. It helps the razor get right to the root of the hairs and makes the process nice and smooth without irritating the skin and leaving razor rash.
- Mario Badescu Soothing and Healing Face Mask: This brand is known for its skin products, boasting simple, gentle and effective skincare. Mario Badescu products range from acne solutions to anti-aging treatments; it targets all skin types. The mask is meant to control the irritation and redness caused by acne by restoring balance to troubled or combination skin. After use the skin feels better and looks brighter, without the tightening or tingling sensation. It feels cooling and relaxing and is perfect for school stress breakouts.
- Mecca Cosmetica Clean Slate Micellar Water: This product is a duo, it cleanses and removes makeup at the same time. This removes all of my makeup without a fuss and doesn’t leave the skin feeling oily or heavy afterwards. It also feels cooling and refreshing, doesn’t irritate the skin and has a slight scent.
All of these can be found online or in store at Mecca and remember to always do a patch test first when using a new product to make sure it doesn’t irritate the skin.
Love, Erin xx